Yello!! Welcome to basedonmovies.com. Do you think life is a journey? Does real life go in the way we plan or it’s just taking us in its own way? Check the movie suggestion Trek-III to experience the life journey.
What is this about?
Father decides to complete the trek to Spain( El Camino de Santiago) left by his son who died in between the way.
Why you should watch this?
- This is a touching and sad story, but if you want them to be, they’re not getting stuck in religion or too much sentimentality.
- Hats off to this amazing cinematic experience that transcends into the depths of compassion, empathy and just gets to the point of understanding that despite our differences and shortcomings we are all humans.
- Suggestion, don’t watch this the way you watch a regular film. Look at it with an open mind and an open heart. You could be learning something about yourself.
- This film is an opportunity for you to have your own 2-hour mini-pilgrimage. To focus on your own life journey, no matter what form it takes
Who should watch this?
This is for who love real-life journey rather than just tracking and traveling as the movie so deep and connecting to everyone life.
Where can you watch this?
Watch it on Amazon Prime: The Way.
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Vumoo: The Way.
Watch it on YouTube: The Way.
Movie Name: The Way(2010)
Director: Emilio Estevez
Writer: Emilio Estevez/Jack Hitt
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- Emilio Estevez, while directing, worked every day dressed as Daniel so that he could easily leap into the scene.
- This is the seventh time that father-son Martin Sheen has collaborated together with Emilio Estevez.
- Filmed with a small fifty-person crew and a few filming cameras.