Wotcha!! Welcome to basedonmovies.com. How do you feel after achieving something? What if that achievement is never hit by anyone, feels like you are on top of the world. To achieve the impossible check the movie suggestion Trek-II.
TOUCHING THE VOID(2003)
What is this about?
Two young climbers tried to reach the Siula Grande summit in Peru; a feat which had been tried before but never completed.
Why you should watch this?
- A great adventure film-better than any film climbing fiction. The acting and cinematography are on location.
- The tale is about various questions: what people do, what they need and what they can withstand to live.
- The film will redefine the human mind and body capabilities.
- Many ways there is action, sorrow, optimism and even brilliant humor.
Who should watch this?
If you’re looking for a film that’s more than just entertainment, go watch it. It’s a film that everyone can watch and enjoy, particularly those who love and respect the mountains.
Where can you watch this?
Watch it on Amazon Prime: Touching the Void.
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Vumoo: Touching the Void.
Watch it on YouTube: Touching the Void.
Movie Name: Touching the Void(2003)
Director: Kevin Macdonald
Writer: Joe Simpson
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- Simon Yates and Joe Simpson themselves play some of the long-distance shots, not the real lead actors.
- We have not climbed the actual Peru mountain in the film as Joe and Simon thought it was too risky.