Hello Travel Junkies, welcome to basedonmovies.com, Want to know to a story about a person who left everything and traveled? Need a movie to discover yourself? Then check out our new movie suggestion (Travel-I) below.
Into the Wild (2007)
“Happiness is real only when shared”
What is this about?
After graduating from Emory University in 1992, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless abandons his possessions, gives his entire $24,000 savings account to charity, and hitchhikes to Alaska to live in the wilderness.
Why you should watch it?
- It’s a true story and a bold adventure.
- The movie has some beautifully captured nature shots.
- It will convey a message which is something deep and beautiful.
- Brilliant Performances by the Lead actor.
Who you should watch this?
This movie is for Free-Spirited Soul who has adventurous wild muscle in them.
Where can you watch it?
Watch it on Amazon Prime: Into the Wild.
Watch it on Netflix: Into the Wild.
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Lookmovie: Into the Wild.
Watch it on FShareTV: Into the Wild.
Movie Name: Into the Wild (2014)
Director: Liu Chia-Liang
Writer: I Kuang
Visit here after watching the movie:
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- This Movie is Based on the true story of Christopher McCandless.
- The Lead actor lost around 40 pounds for the role.
- The Movie crew visited Alaska four times in different seasons for shooting.
- Director waited around 10 years for the approval of the McCandless family.
“The freedom and simple beauty is too good to pass up”