Shalom!! Welcome to basedonmovies.com. CAUTION: Check this movie suggestion only if you are intelligent enough to digest this paradox. This Time Travel-III is an absolute masterpiece of its genre.
SUGGESTION: Don’t check too many reviews, don’t watch the trailers, just watch the movie.
“You’re a gift given to the world through a predestination paradox”
What is this about?
It’s about a man working for an agency, going back in time trying to stop horrific events occurring. He’s on his final assignment and that assignment is going to blow you away.
Why you should watch it?
- The fantastic storyline with the most effective and jaw-dropping twists.
- The culmination is unpredictable and the brain must burst to grasp everything.
- The complex plot is extremely well executed and makes the viewer watch it again and again.
- This isn’t like a regular movie which can be seen by eating popcorn if you miss something you are lost.
- A perfect movie to explain the famous riddle “which came first: the chicken or the egg?“.
Who should watch this?
This film requires a higher standard of intellectual ability, so judge accordingly. If you would prefer the intellectual science fiction genre this is the perfect movie to go for.
Where can you watch this?
Watch it on NetFlix: Predestination.
Watch it on DIRECTV: Predestination.
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Lookmovie: Predestination.
Watch it on FshareTV: Predestination.
Movie Name: Predestination(2014)
Writer: Peter Spierig
Genre: Time Travel
Some Interesting Facts About the Movie:
- Sarah Snook spent more than four hours in the make-up chair each morning for being transferred to John.
- The movie is based on “All You Zombies,” a short story.
- Ethan Hawke’s actual birthday is shown when he looks at his watch (8 mins 18 seconds in).