What’s up?? welcome to basedonmovies.com. What if you could go back in your life to the main junctions and take the other path? What if you have an alternative life somewhere, out there, where the resulting sum of your decisions leads to a better reality, a happy and satisfying existence? Want to find a solution? Check this movie suggestion Time Travel-II.
THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT(2004)
“Something as small as the flutter of a butterfly’s wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world”
What is this about?
A college guy who is trying to remember his blackout childhood memories finds a way back to the past. He occupies his body of childhood and tries to change his past. Each act he had attempted to change in the past ended with different consequences.
Why you should watch it?
- The movie succeeds in telling a thrilling story with a unique concept and a concrete plot.
- The film has a lot of disturbing scenes but the pace is incredibly fast.
- A great movie makes you reflect on your life. This is what this movie is all about.
- This is the film that will be floating in your mind for a while after watching it.
Who should watch this?
Even though it is a science fiction film that involves time travel it is recommended for all who worry about their past. This flick concentrates more on human character and psychology rather than complicated science stuff.
Where can you watch this?
Watch it on Hotstar: The Butterfly Effect.
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Lookmovie: The Butterfly Effect.
Watch it on FShareTV: The Butterfly Effect.
Movie Name: The Butterfly Effect (2004)
Director: Eric Bress
Writer: J. Mackye Gruber
Genre: Time Travel
Some Interesting Facts About the Movie:
- All of the prison scenes were shot with actual prisoners in a real prison.
- In the film, the wig that Eric Stoltz wears was made from the original hair of Stoltz.
- In preparation for his task in this film, Ashton Kutcher did a lot of research on psychology, mental disorders and the theory of chaos.