Hola!!!! Welcome to basedonmovies.com. Technology always depends on how you use it. It might obey you or overcome the entire mankind. Check out the movie suggestion (Science Fiction-IX).
What is this about?
Police department to build robots for which follows their commands. A student stoles one of it and reprogram which creates a Robo which can think on its own. How this robot faced the world is all about the film.
Why you should watch this?
- The cinematography is brilliant and clear.
- The plot is clever and believable which helps to connect to the film.
- Even it’s science fiction it carries a deep emotion in this.
- The action sequences are eye-catchy.
Who should watch this?
If you expecting a sci-fi action that involves the emotional elements with technology then this would be the right one to go for.
Where can you watch this?
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Lookmovie: Chappie.
Watch it on FshareTV: Chappie.
Watch it on Vumoo : Chappie.
Movie Name: Chappie (2015)
Director: Neill Blomkamp
Lead Actors: Sharlto Copley/ Dev Patel/ Hugh Jackman.
Genre: Science Fiction
Some interesting facts:
- In this film Hugh Jackman using his natural Australia accent.
- At first, they have planned for a trilogy, later the idea of making a sequel was dropped after this flick was live.
- The film was written in two weeks by Neill Blomkamp and his wife Terri Tatchell, while Blomkamp was making Elysium (2013).