Hey there, welcome to basedonmovies.com. Do you ever have a chance to get into a new world? Just imagine entering into a mysterious place with a mind full of questions to cut it down. Check out the movie suggestion Science Fiction–I to experience that if you haven’t.
“Self-destruction is different from suicide.”
What is this about?
When an unexplained phenomenon occupies a place on earth, which constantly increases its size. Many who tried to figure out how it happened never returned back from it except one military man with no idea what happened inside. A female biologist with four other women scientists enters into it to find out the mystery behind this. The movie is all about what happens next, do they able to make it?
Why you should watch it?
- The top-notch CGI is the eye feast for the viewers which drives through a different world inside the shimmer formed by the unexplained phenomenon.
- The screenplay manages to carry interest throughout the movie, remarkably during the climax.
- The movies start with no clue about what happened to the national park and are exactly inside it which creates curiosity.
- Women’s power is portrayed as pretty good as only women have gonna hunt it down.
- Unpredictable climax and most of the people do not get it in a single go.
Who should watch this?
If you are a visuals lover blindly add this to your bucket and experience the beauty in the movie. People searching for an adventure psychic thriller this movie will stress your brain. But be ready for complete science fiction as this involves metaphysics and tons of biology.
Where can you watch this?
Watch it on Netflix: Annihilation
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Lookmovie: Annihilation
Movie Name: Annihilation(2018)
Director: Alex Garland
Writer: Alex Garland
Genre: Science Fiction
Some Interesting Facts About the Movie:
- The movie is crafted based on a Novel Annihilation (Southern Reach Trilogy 1) by Jeff Vander Meer.
- After the final screening tets, there is a clash between financier and director about the complexity of the movie.