How does it feel to lose someone you love? It cannot be described in words. What if the person emails you after a few years. What does that feel? no words right. Bonjour !!! welcome to basedonmovies.com, Check out our movie suggestion (Murder Mystery-VII) below to get amazed.
Tell no one(2006)
What is this about?
A man receives a mysterious email appearing to be from his wife, who was murdered years earlier. As he frantically tries to find out whether she’s alive, he finds himself being implicated in her death.
Why should you watch it?
- It’s based on the BEST SESSLING NOVEL, a story that really generates interest in an instance.
- A bit of lengthy but worth watching, the storytelling method of the director is similar to the Hitchcock theme.
- The Plot itself is long and elliptical it’s not boring but manages to make sense of itself at the end.
- The Cinematic experience will leave you thrilled with the plot twists.
Who should watch it?
People who want to get the feel of the story rather than a high voltage drama and move along with the characters understanding the director’s vision. This movie is mainly for people who expect a good storyline with a plot generated twists.
Where can you watch it?
Watch it on Amazon Prime: Tell no one.
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on FshareTv: Tell no one.
Watch it on LookMovie: Tell no one.
Movie Name: Tell no one(2006)
Director: Guillaume Canet
Writer: Harlan Coben
Genre: Murder Mystery
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- The Movie is based on the novel TELL NO ONE written by Harlan Coben.
- The movie listed in TOP 10 movies of all time by Michael canes an academy award winner in his autobiography.
” No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away “