Hello People, Welcome to basedonmovies.com. Love has its own shades, outcomes may be positive or negative. How far can love lead people to do things for their loved ones? Check out our movie suggestion (Murder Mystery-IV) below for the Perfect murder mystery.
Perfect Number (2012)
What is this about?
Based on the series by the popular Japanese Novelist, this is a mystery drama that “faithfully but freely” Adapts the 3rd part in the series the story revolves around 3 characters, a woman who unwittingly killed her husband, a math genius next door who sets up a perfect alibi for her out of his attraction towards her and a detective who closely traces her, finding the alibi suspicious.
Why you should watch this?
- A very well crafted Movie with a powerful love story hidden behind a smart crime/mystery chain of events.
- This Movie has a spirit that can uphold the audience to the very end of credit.
- This Movie is slow at first but subtle suspense will hold out throughout the film.
- This Movie is a perfect thriller movie.
Who should watch this?
If you love romantic-detective-murder mystery Combo, this is an apt pick for you.
Where can you watch this?
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on MyAsaianTV: Perfect Number.
Movie Name: Perfect Number (2012)
Director: Eun-jin Pang
Writer: Gong-Ju lee
Genre: Murder Mystery
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- This movie is based on the Japanese Mystery novel “the Devotion of Suspect X”.
- The Working title for the Movie was “perfect Love” later changed to “Perfect Number”.