Hello People, welcome to basedonmovies.com, how hard was your bad day? Is it that hard you killed a person? Let me suggest a movie, probably one of the hardest day in the life of a person, which thrills us while watching and keep you on toes with the efforts to make a hard day better. Check out the Below movie suggestion (Murder Mystery-I).
A Hard Day (2014)
What is this about?
On the Way to his mother’s funeral, a detective accidentally hits a person with his car. He takes the body with him and puts it into his mother’s coffin. The moment he feels relieved, he receives a call, this caller insists that he saw the detective hit and run, but instead of asking for money, he wants to know about the body’s whereabouts, leading to a do or die showdown of the witness and detective.
Why you should watch?
- It has an exciting storyline and a thrilling screenplay.
- Some exciting cat and mouse play between the protagonist and antagonist.
- You will always feel one step behind and you try to gather all the clues and make sense out of it.
- It’s incredibly entertaining and will be for sure at the edge of your seat.
Who Should watch this?
It’s a highly recommended movie to every Thriller movie lover, Trust me you will be coming back to us after watching for more and more movie suggestions.
Where can you watch it?
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Drama Cool: A Hard day.
Movie Name: A Hard Day (2014)
Director: Kim Seong-Hun
Writer: Kim Seong-Hun
Genre: Murder Mystery
Some Interesting facts about the movie:
- The Film had stellar reviews at the Cannes film festival in 2014 at the director’s Fortnight sidebar.
- It won the best film under the Critic awards at the 34th Korean film festival.
“It will be a killer, and a chiller, and a thriller”