Hello People, Welcome basedonmovies.com. Have you ever gone to bed and not being able to sleep because your next morning how you’re going to make ends meet? Well, let me tell you about someone who actually did this for a year. Check out the movie suggestion (Inspirational-I).
The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
What is this about?
A Struggling salesman takes custody of his son as he’s poised to begin a life-changing professional career.
Why you should watch this?
- This is an emotionally heavy movie, which showcases the spirit of humans.
- Fantastic performances from the lead actors which elevated the movie.
- This Movie has a substance over style.
- A lesson learned from this movie will never be forgotten.
Who should watch this?
People who enjoy uplifting pieces of work can enjoy this movie.
Where can you watch this?
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on FshareTV: The Pursuit of Happyness.
Watch it on Vumoo: The Pursuit of Happyness.
Movie Name: The Pursuit of Hapyness (2006)
Director: Gabriele Muccino
Writer: Steve Conrad
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- Jaden Smith, Who Played Chris Gardner’s Son is Will Smith’s real son.
- This Movie is based on a true story through the elements that have been changed from adoption.
- The Pursuit of Happyness is misspelled.