Cheerio!! Welcome to basedonmovies.com. Horror is not only scary objects moving in the dark or some supernatural spirits. The psychological horror falls on mental, emotional conditions to disturb and frighten the audience. Check the below movie suggestion Found Footage-II.
What is this about?
A Videographer gets an offer from a crag list to record the last moments of the man who is going to die due to a brain tumor. He wants to tape his last memories for this unborn child who he may probably not see. In the process of recording the moment’s Videographer discovers the actual truth.
Why you should watch this?
- The movie is more like an interview and manages to reach the audience with a very low budget.
- You will dive into different psychological twits that are presented in a genius way.
- Movie pace is slow but it is good in creating terror and suspense in a very realistic way.
- Moviemakers succeeded in making the viewer uncomfortable which is the primary checklist for this genre.
Who should watch this?
If you are expecting big cast and heavy production values please stay away. People who prefer thrilling horror can check this. The movie is shown in some recorded footage which impresses both horror and thriller fans.
Where can you watch this?
Watch it on Netflix: Creep.
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on Lookmovie: Creep.
Watch it on Vumoo: Creep.
Movie Name: Creep(2014)
Director: Patrick Brice
Writer: Patrick Brice/Mark Duplass
Genre: Found Footage
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- Footage of at least three other alternative endings is also available for this movie.
- The Whole movie is footage of a conversation between two characters.
- The psychological black comedy has been transformed into a psychological horror film after their friend’s advice.