We live in a day and age where we have no idea what hackers look like and do show their faces we don’t know if it’s actually them and when they are they wear a mask. You can be whoever you want to be on the internet that’s the scary thing about the present generation. Ah! Enough of discussion lets dive into the movie with the movie suggestion, welcome to basedonmovies.com check out the movie suggestion (Cyber Crime-I), I hope your data is safe after the watch.
Who Am I (2014)
“Hacking is like Magic”
What is this about?
Benjamin a young computer who is invited to join a subversive hacker group that wants to be noticed on the world’s stage.
Why you should watch this?
- It’s a fast-paced techno-thriller.
- It’s super stylistic and suspenseful.
- It feels fresh and it has its own identity.
- The Directors’s way of representation of a chatroom in the movie is super cool.
- This Movie will grab and it will take you on its ride.
Who should watch this?
People who have an Idea of basic programming or ethical hacking will really enjoy the movie, for regular movie lovers, this movie creates interest in watching movie movies on cybercrime, give it a try, it will not disappoint you.
Where can you watch this?
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on youtube: Who Am I.
Watch it on Moviewatcher: Who Am I.
Watch it on Vumoo: Who Am I.
Movie Name: Who Am I (2014)
Director: Baran bo Odar
Writer: Jantje Friese
Genre: Cyber Crime
Some Interesting facts about the movie:
- Netflix-CEO recommended a movie in an interview stating that it was a great story.
- “Kevin Poulsen” a real hacker in the 1990s hacked a radio station contest and ensured that he was 102nd caller, winning a new Porsche, a vacation and $20,000.