Hello People, Welcome to basedonmovies.com, working late nights in the office, running with time, constant job stress, he works for a company which you are not expecting. Want to know his story? Check out the movie suggestion (Contract Killer-IV) below.
A Company Man(2012)
What is this about?
A Contract killing organization is managed like a normal company. Hyung-do who regards killing as nothing more than repetitious routine is working for this company. A man loyal to his company and accepted as the firm’s best killer, Hyung-do one day started feeling doubts about the job and decides to quit his job for a woman he is in love with. He is now under the threat of being hunted down by his former colleagues.
Why you should watch this?
- A Company Man is a clean movie, being able to accomplish its main purpose of delivering a good piece of cinema and solid entertainment.
- The story and screenplay are good, and the film is quite fast-paced.
- The action segments in the film are well executed and keep the viewers entertained.
- Even though the film has a love backdrop, the movie is entirely based on its main focus on the title.
Who should watch this?
If you are looking for some stylish action-packed movies, this movie hit’s the genre hard. Check this out definitely, when you are having really a slow day.
Where can you watch this?
Free Streaming Services:
Watch it on FShareTV: A Company Man.
Watch it on DramaCool: A Company Man.
Movie Name: A Company Man (2012)
Director: Sang-yoon Lim
Writer: Sang-Yoon Lim
Genre: Contract Killer
Some interesting facts about the movie:
- The film is a work of debutant Lim Sang-Yoon as writer and director.